I am a computer Engineer, working as a Programmer Analyst for 34 years.
I teach Farsi classes on Sundays to kids and adults.
I love photography, and water color painting.
Currently, I live in Columbus Ohio, USA, but originally I am from Hamedan, Iran.
6968 Falls View Circle, Delaware, Ohio 43015
Software developer with diverse mainframe and distributed systems experience.
Strong analytical skills, Expert in Design, Research, Development and Debug.
Ability to work independently on multiple assignments, and a true team player.
Mainframe Skills: COBOL, CICS, DB2, SAS, JCL, TSO, VSAM, SPUFI, QMF, BMC, CEDF, SCLM, Service Manager, Expeditor, FileAid, InSync, TraceMaster, CA7, TWS.
Distributed skills: JAVA, Web Sphere, Servlets and JSPs, Unix and Unix Script, PUTTY, PVCS, ITG.
General PC skills: Excel, Word, Visio.
2009 – Jan 30, 2015: * Key Total Treasury and Key Business Banking
Key Bank Serve as a member of support team, having on call duty, and resolve production issues. KTT and KBO are distributed application with their backbone on batch processing and DB2 data base. Numerous software and hardware platforms are being employed; Such as JAVA, Unix Scripts, KeyServer and Cron, SAS, COBOL, DB2 SQL and OS JCL.
* Responsible for BAI processing and customizations for different clients, mainly using SAS.
* Adhoc SAS reports and data extraction from DB2 tables and archives for audit purposes.
* Mentored Junior programmers.
2008 - 2009: * Upgraded mainframe Online and Batch vendor application, EDI, with over 200 service packs, which included
Key Bank changes to 787 modules (Jobs, Procs, Parms, Programs, CICS Maps).
* Converted all modules to Key Banks standards.
* Implemented in production environment using SCLM, and TWS scheduling system.
* Created a cross reference of vendor’s modules versus Key Bank’s.
2006 - 2008: * Added more functionality to RQN distributed applications, by writing new servlets and JSPs.
Key Bank * Upgraded three distributed applications from WAS4 to WAS6, promoted and deployed through
test environments to production using PVCS and ITG.
* Received training in OO Programming concepts, JAVA, RAD6 (Web Sphere), and J2EE programming.
* Supported RiskWatch system, which was on Unix.
* Designed a multi-platform “CRISP MOVEMENT REPORTS” using SAS programming . Created on the fly unknown number of dynamic jobs that executed in production and sent emails to thousands of clients with their own report as attachment to email.
2005 – 2006: * Converted mainframe application Asset Liability Management(ALM), from FOCUS to SAS language.
Key Bank * Designed, unit and system tested parallel in FOCUS and compared the results.
* ETL - Used DB2 utilities to download data, translated to comparable format using SAS, uploaded to DB2 tables.
* Used JCL, SAS, DB2 utility and CA7 job scheduling.
* Documented the system and a handbook on utilizing interactive SAS, to help business clients.
1998 -2005: * Maintained and supported STAR Fee mainframe Online and Batch application; a subsystem of AmTrust.
Key Bank * Used middleware, KeyServer, to communicate between mainframe and distributed system.
* Accomplished variety of assignments in KEY Link, EDW, CEP, TSDS, SLE, IEW applications.
* Developed and maintained above Batch and On-Line applications, using COBOL, CICS, DB2, SQL/QMF, JCL, SAS,
and all related tools such as BMC Utilities, CEDF, XPEDITOR, and FILEAID.
* Trained in SAS and used it for adhoc reconciliation reports.
1992 – 1998: * Maintained and supported Installment Loan, Charge-Off, Auto Lease, Collection and Disbursement mainframe Online and Batch
National City Bank systems .Used JCL, COBOL, CICS, and CA7 job scheduling; overnight on-call batch support.
* Installed new releases, participated in Conversions, Mergers and Acquisitions.
* Installed Charge-Off system, Converted data from several banks, developed interfaces to Installment Loan and Collection.
1981 – 1992: * Developed and installed a new batch claim processing in Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Ohio.
Consultant * Prepared teaching materials; taught a new accounting package to staff; classes up to 15 people, at State of Ohio Office of Budget and Management (OBM).
* Maintained and supported Online and Batch Water/Sewer system in City of Cleveland; overnight on-call batch support.
* Taught PL/I structured programming; and company sponsored computer courses..
* Participated in design and coding of National Census System.
* Translated Computer Training materials from English to Farsi.
Education: Cleveland State University – some refreshment courses
Shiraz University (affiliated with University of Pennsylvania);
June 1980; Five years Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Engineering